- Wigan Indoor Markets
- Befriending Programme- young people are trained to befriend vulnerable youths or young carers. They provide activities, support and outings.
- Community Connecting- Helping people with learning difficulties become involved in the community.
- Never Watch Alone- accompanying people with learning difficulties to football matches.
- Wigan Athletic Community Trust- free football sessions for children/ young people.
- Community Improvement Project- multi-agency pilot project targeting the most deprived areas in Wigan.
- Lankycats- classic bands from 50’s, 60’s & 70’s @ Roll Up and Rock On.
- Super Saturdays- Shakespeare’s heroes and villains @ Museum of Wigan Life.
- Chainsaw Sculpture demonstration @ Skitters Wood, Ashton-in-makerfield, 26th April.
- ‘Mum, Can You Lend Me £20?’- Dramatised version of book about the affects of drug addiction on young people @ the Citadel Arts Centre, 28th April.
- George Formby film club screening @ the Honey Suckle pub, 3rd May
- Live American Wrestling @ the Rose Club, 4th May.
- Trenchfield Mill heritage day 7th May:
- Steam engine display
- Classic cars/ bikes
- Boat trips
- Climbing wall.
- Laurel and Hardy film show @ the Honey Suckle club, 9th May
- Civil War re-enactment day @ Wigan town centre, 26th May.
- Wheel chair basket ball and rugby @ Leigh indoor sports centre, 02nd May.
- Wigan Pier- night clubs etc.
- Screw Face grime and dubstep night @ club twenty10.
- Soul in the Cellar- Northern Soul night @ boulevard
- Wigan Leisure and Culture Trust- Olympics and regeneration of Wigan Pier.
- Outdoor education centres- emphasis on personal, social and environmental awareness for young people.
- Performing Arts Centre- bringing different schools together to teach dance and drama and create performances.
- Youth Workers- informal education for young people who find school challenging.